Welcome to the Victoria Thompson Memorial Fund and Scholarship.
We provide scholarships for the most outstanding application for the advancement of Children’s Palliative Care in Ireland.
The funding for this scholarship is kindly provided by Victoria’s Thompson Scholarship fund and sponsors.
The Victoria Thompson Scholarship will promote education, research and advocacy projects in children’s palliative care and complex care.
Presently, we are linked to the NUIG MSc – in children’s complex care and palliative care. Link to the course http://www.nuigalway.ie/courses/taught-postgraduate-courses/childrens-palliative-care-complex-care/
We wish to thank NUI Galway for allowing us to link with the university.
- Applicants must be undertaking the NUIG Galway MSc in Health Sciences (Children’s Palliative and complex care).
- Applicants are asked to write 800 words on how the programme and scholarship will assist them in the development of their practice in specialist nursing for children’s palliative care.
- Closing date. 15th November 2016.
- Complete applications both in electronic and hard copies to firstname.lastname@example.org and c/O Claire Quinn, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Aras Moyola, NUI Galway.
- Applications must be full and complete and received on or before the closing date.
All applications are judged blind by the committee.
for further information or queries contact;
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Or
Please like our Facebook page
And follow us on twitter @Victoriabttrfly
Leaflet on scholarship here – victoriathompsonscholarship_leaflet_print
Documentary that includes Victoria’s journey can be found here. vimeo.com/65008197